A Little Higher (W)
It is often said that human communication consists of 93% body language, leaving only 7% consisting of words themselves. Let's make sure those words are heard properly.
This shirt is part of our charitable line, Thirty Nine: Be*Cause. Proceeds will go towards funding programs of the arts, writing and music at impoverished schools.