A Little Higher (M)

Thirty Nine

$ 20.00 $ 48.00
A Little Higher (M)

It is often said that human communication consists of 93% body language, leaving only 7% for words themselves. Let's make sure those words are heard properly.

This shirt is part of our charitable line, Thirty Nine: Be*Cause.  Proceeds will go towards funding programs of the arts, writing and music at impoverished schools.

100% Supima Cotton

Related Products